This is IMBA site

Welcome to IMBA legends!
Ready?

Prepare to fight !

Best of the best imba players
Fight !

iCCup

Чтобы избежать отключений от игры, мы рекомендуем использовать наш gproxy. Таким образом вы можете наслаждаться тихой и спокойной игрой, без дисконнектов, которые, к сожалению, происходят из-за несовместимости клиента iccup с чистым патчем Warcraft 1.26b. 
Вы можете скачать gproxy по этой ссылке: https://ingame.ro/files/file/14-gproxy-ingamero/

Используйте тот же Логин и Пароль, который используете в iccup.

KickZ

A question

Hello everyone i would like to say the map is awesome but i'm facing an issue how to pick the hero exactly can someone post screenshot?

hi Kick, unfortunately I do not have a screenshot at this time but I can try to explain to you. When the game starts your screen would be centered to the top right of the map. There you would find multiple taverns with random heroes you can pick from for said game. When clicking on a hero, the hero's skill will get displayed, you select a skill by pressing on the "+" sign. In order to complete the picking of skills you are required to pick 3 normal skills and 2 ultimate skills where after you can select the hero model.

I hope this helps.

• Like 2

/agreeThank you alot i just realized it , but thanks alot for your time dear zerith

Edited by KickZ

hi...i would like to ask , why i cant  join your hosting.this happened after update of map.i use iccup for playing wc3.my nickname "burizadekanyon".if you can resolve this problem at soon , because i like this map.thank you...