This is IMBA site

Welcome to IMBA legends!
Running Games

Prepare to fight !

Best of the best imba players
Recent Games
styla

Unban request [03.07.2018]

Please unban iccup acoount "highgroundrush", i was banned by leave from the imba game, but i has too much lags by necro heartstopper aura (dps for all of map) to continue. Hero just cannot move.

私は試合中に私の家に個人的な問題を抱えていました。私は非常に典型的ではないものを解決するために一時的にプレイをやめなければなりませんでした。 残念ながら、私はIMBAの規則を知らず、システムの仕組みを知らなかった。
2回目となるIMBAのチャンスを尋ねたいのですが、IMBAを楽しむことができたのは本当に楽しかったからです。これは、ミーティングスタンダードの真剣さのために数時間の楽しい時間を投資する価値のあるプラットフォームを初めて見たためです。 ご迷惑をおかけしましたことをお詫び申し上げます。

ZoirovaZiyoda 私のニックネーム。 ありがとうございます!

I had a personal problem in my house during the match and had to stop playing momentarily to solve, something that is very atypical for me. Unfortunately, I was unaware of the IMBA rules and did not know how the system worked. 
I would like to ask for a second and last chance to play IMBA, because I really enjoyed being banned because I saw for the first time a platform worth investing hours of fun due to its seriousness in meeting standards. I apologize for any inconvenience and I say it will not happen again.

ZoirovaZiyoda My nick name. Thanks You!

Banned 30/11/2018 by player (Admin?) . Destroyed items.  Atleast didnt destroy items.
He provoked me, talked shit every 3 sec. But i didnt answer him.  Then he just came to me and  started to throw his scout shield under me .
Was angry cuz of his moves and destroyed that scout shield. Then he wrote *!Ban robocockkk distoyed Items*
Also wanna ask to punish him , thanks.
Iccup name: Robocockkk

2 часа назад, serb.arxangel сказал:

screen shot and game link and will see wehat we can do :)

Can i know please where can i find game link? Will make some screenshots