Welcome to IMBA legends!
Ready?

Prepare to fight !

Best of the best imba players
Fight !
Sign in to follow this  
dst

Sexylilgirslmmm admin abuse

he had 0.7 dif too from swap  i posted i just want him to not swap anymore is nothing personal!!!!

3 minutes ago, styla said:

00:04Bot Sentinel 4.00 2.99 3.77 2.99 4.30 Avg: 3.61
00:04Bot Scourge 3.93 3.00 3.00 4.08 3.00 Avg: 3.40

Team diff. in that game is 0.21 and the rules say max is 0.15  Admins rules . This is a warning.

styla, I was on the team that was 3.40 xD 

Just now, styla said:

Swaps can be tricky, just respect 0.15 max.

Thanks, I respect the rules.  I just wanted to show how funny it is that I was actually on the worse team.

He again try explain as usual when he do a swap and i ask he just make stupid answers "hes the law". I dont want him to loose admin he paid for but dont let him swap did lot of unfair swaps!!!!

Date: 05.03.2018, 15:13       Duration: 27:57

Game Log

System started loading with 8 players.
00:04Bot Sentinel 4.48 3.47 3.79 3.00 Avg: 3.69
00:04Bot Scourge 4.96 3.84 3.92 4.04 Avg: 4.19

You are posting the same game as yesterday, the one where you ASKED ME to make those teams.

23 hours ago, sexy said:

If anyone cares enough, read the chat log from the lobby which he left out. Karakx asked to be on same team as pirate and then asked me to swap with him, so I did.

00:15sexylilgirlsmmm happy?
00:18karakx nono
00:25karakx mewith pirate not eco with pirate
00:12karakx swap with pirate

So then I swapped with pirate and started.

It looks like he was trying to trap me by asking me to swap with a player just so he could post this.  You are wasting styla and everyones time. 

You asked me to swap player just to trap me so you can post here?

As i said he try explain everything  as i said i posted like 5 swaps and everytime explain!!! and dont understand the warnin if can remove swap command it should be done!!!

2 minutes ago, dst said:

As i said he try explain everything  as i said i posted like 5 swaps and everytime explain!!! and dont understand the warnin if can remove swap command it should be done!!!

Not one other player on the server has a problem with me except for you.  All the pros and the other admins are happy and never complain.  Only you.

I know you are jealous because I have admin

OK so explain next game too and fuck this stupid topic sorry for my brutal language styla hes idiot!!! when i was tellin him that he did unbalanced he said i am noob he think i am idiot and not see  and he did everyday like 2 3 swap!!!

04:39Bot Sentinel 3.80 4.53 3.54 3.08 2.99 Avg: 3.59
04:39Bot Scourge 4.49 4.01 2.99 4.94 3.76 Avg: 4.04
Date: 03.03.2018, 18:50       Duration: 27:42
System started loading with 10 players.
00:01karakx for unbalanced start
00:04GayRetard -eb
00:06sexylilgirlsmmm for?
00:06karakx swap
00:10sexylilgirlsmmm lol
00:13karakx and unbalanced start
00:15sexylilgirlsmmm not unbalanced noob
00:16karakx u can start only balanced
00:23karakx was 3.5 4 overall
00:24sexylilgirlsmmm it autobalanced noob
00:27karakx so i will screen
00:29karakx and post
00:32karakx cause u got admin
00:36karakx and think u can do what u want
00:36sexylilgirlsmmm go post
00:37sexylilgirlsmmm noob
00:41karakx u can suck my cock
00:42karakx retard
00:49sexylilgirlsmmm hahahah u mad
00:56sexylilgirlsmmm make better cabinets so u can afford admin
00:56karakx cause u alredy abuse
00:56sexylilgirlsmmm noob
00:58karakx retard
01:05sexylilgirlsmmm anyone have trap
01:07sexylilgirlsmmm for necro
01:09karakx no u will be reported
01:15sexylilgirlsmmm go do it noobie
01:16karakx i screen gamenumber
01:21sexylilgirlsmmm go make cabinet
01:22sexylilgirlsmmm noob
01:32karakx fuck u kid
02:19zapikanka was killed by the creeps or suicided.
02:23karakx 2 noobs in our team
02:28karakx everyone saw the swap
02:30karakx so go eat shit
02:39sexylilgirlsmmm i only swapped u noobie
02:44karakx me with 9?
02:46karakx swap urself
02:50karakx and make ur team
02:53karakx score lowr
02:54karakx not mine
02:57maryusake91 was killed by the creeps or suicided.
03:19karakx mono and zapinka low
03:32karakx u could have them
03:32sexylilgirlsmmm !sd scor
03:32Bot scorpik, Rank: [#18] , -Very good- [4.94] Games: [1146] (Win: 58.3%), Hero KD: [8.5/4.5], Monthly Leaves: [0]
03:33karakx retard
03:43karakx styla
03:46karakx if u here
03:52zapikanka was killed by the creeps or suicided.
03:52karakx tell this retard kid
03:54sexylilgirlsmmm lol go rage noob
03:56karakx to not swap
04:02karakx he did unbalanced game
04:11karakx i dont wanna use my time to posts
04:13karakx but i will
04:21karakx firstday
04:23karakx admin
04:26karakx alredy abuse
04:39maryusake91 !scores
04:39Bot Sentinel 3.80 4.53 3.54 3.08 2.99 Avg: 3.59
04:39Bot Scourge 4.49 4.01 2.99 4.94 3.76 Avg: 4.04

He will say it was first swap and he said hes sorry alredy know what will he tell!!! fuck i am out thanks for read!!

^Already explained it 3 times.  Read first post for explanation. Stop posting the same game over and over to try make it look like it's a new game.  Was first game with admin and didn't know it would autostart without balance.

• Haha 1

Serb how u explain he swap each game?  and when i say i report i get kick !!!!!!!!!!!

SERB JUST 1 MORE QUESTION DID U SEE ANY ADMINS SWAP PLAYERS AFTER  AUTOBALANCE?

^Already explained it 3 times.  Read first post for explanation. Stop posting the same game over and over to try make it look like it's a new game.  Was first game with admin and didn't know it would autostart without balance. 

Answer of sexy , he didnt know and now when he know doin same :))) he swap btw the 10 sec cooldown on timer:))) so game starts how he want. wonder how he explain 

On 3/3/2018 at 6:39 PM, dst said:

He just swaped heros to start game unbalanced please do something about it he need limitation he abuse of hes admin, hes anyway speak to much but now he think he can do what he want Imbalod 797 swaped to hes team Scorpik and overall score was 3.5 vs 4.1 . Remove hes admmin or punish him plz, atleast aworn that he cant swap and start only with balanced start what is auto.

@styla @flyingangel I don't agree on kicking someone because you don't want them on your team, this server is just admin abuse over and over now. I still play because I love IMBA, but young kids who are given admin are ruining it.

20180307_184508.jpg

20180307_184520.jpg

Dreamseeka you are another one with a petty grudge against me.  "Young kids with admin ruining server" How? Give examples of "admin abuse over and over?" I never kick, swap, ban or do anything (besides move to the opposite team of karakx).  Styla, ask any of the regular players if they have ever seen me do anything unjust as admin and they will say no.  I even stay to the end of games even though I have permission to leave as admin. Zero leaves. 

Karakx was the first time I have kicked a player in lobby in a week of admin (besides russian downloader).  I dont want to play on same team as him because look at his mega grudge against me. This thread is an example.  In the previous game I swapped MYSELF to the WORSE team (so karakx would have advantage) and he still spent all game going on about reporting me. 

So in the lobby what am I meant to do?

U just did a lie:)) if u examine the players score was higher but stats was lower!!!!  just explain all the day what u cant:D but u are a joke so even when i am on other team u start swap when is balanced what u never can explain and everyone know why just they dont say nothing cause u are a kid!!! 

UP !  Karakx Angry Devil https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=89811

02:03karakx stop
02:04karakx go b
02:04karakx idoot
02:16karakx i kick u
02:207HuYSHuuZoMbie smd kid
02:24karakx fuckin retard idiots
02:357HuYSHuuZoMbie i fuce you face
02:40karakx stupid team
02:49karakx 3 fre side

https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=89791

25:08karakx y cause of fuckin noobs badpick
25:10Good_TER killed a Sentinel Rax.
25:12karakx cent with cent sk
25:14karakx was top
25:17karakx retard ppl
25:18karakx are retard

https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=89754 kill angry ban 2 days  stealsecrets   guilty karakx 

etc. Every day I speak ugly and I play angry

I've seen look so much replay

Ady imba who speak like a pig and got baned by me for that  :)) tellin fuckin noob is not like tellin about your mother :)) second thing all who is antigamer deserv kick and rest who unplug to not get banned worth it too!!!
So i dont care about ur post and i dont have time to post howd u speak in romanian about my mother, to show these ppl why u started post about me:)) i banned 2 of your characters for reasons u can tell yourself if u want cause 2 weeks i am too much bussy to search for replays.
Second thing if u let noobs to do antigame and get high score make unbalanced games!!! every old player can tell about balances

Third thing i banned stealsecrets(was a leaver and wanted ban him and he did a kill and saw hes name) yes and after i saw that he wasnt leaver i unbaned him INGAME didnt need wait to post so u noob kid did a wrong post:))) 

Karakx fed his family only potatoes for 3 months so that he can afford admin for a month, so let's just let him enjoy it, okay?

U think ur funny:)) u are a fuckin dumb pig who dont even need to eat ur that fat, so thats why u had admin before.