This is IMBA site

Welcome to IMBA legends!
Ready?

Prepare to fight !

Best of the best imba players
Fight !

iCCup

Чтобы избежать отключения от игры, мы рекомендуем использовать наш gproxy. Таким образом, вы можете наслаждаться тихой игрой до конца игры, не будучи отключенной из-за клиента входа iccup, который, к сожалению, несовместим с чистым патчем 1.26a. Вы можете скачать его на https://ingame.ro/files/file/14-gproxy-ingamero/ здесь и использовать одного и того же пользователя и пароль от клиента iccup.

Sign in to follow this  
dst

Sexylilgirslmmm admin abuse

He just swaped heros to start game unbalanced please do something about it he need limitation he abuse of hes admin, hes anyway speak to much but now he think he can do what he want Imbalod 797 swaped to hes team Scorpik and overall score was 3.5 vs 4.1 . Remove hes admmin or punish him plz, atleast aworn that he cant swap and start only with balanced start what is auto.

It was my first time swapping a player and I didnt know it would autostart without balance. I respect the position of admin.

Thank you for understanding.

If u get admin it means u can do what u want? Today anothers swap and actin like a kid swapin shouldnt be alowed to new noob admins. when he did first swap was  was 3 new in my team and all veterans in hes team so that is ye noob shit thing!!!

In the game he speak like a kid and on forum he do:
Sexylilgirlsmm.

It was my first time swapping a player and I didnt know it would autostart without balance. I respect the position of admin.

Thank you for understanding.

I dont wanna understand him agains swap !!!!! and he said  he laugh about this with Styla, i will post screenshot with that:) cause i dont think it's normal someone give 10 euro and fuck others gameplay? cause? watch to what noob kids u give admin!!! u will loose some players for sure. I posted the screen with the swaped game check the stats and the games played by players in my team:) to see what fair admin is this kid + today swaped again it means if i dont give 10 euro i can shut my mouth?

WC3ScrnShot_030418_122843_01.tga

sexy yesterdays swap.bmp

WHY IS THAT BEFORE NOOB SEXY GOT ADMIN NO ADMIN SWAPED BTW TEAMS? PLZ ANSWER ATLEAST ON THIS.OR I GIVE THE ANSWER OTHER ADMINS HAVE ATLEAST 25 YEARS....

styla, this guy just has a big grudge against me. 

As admin I have not kicked, banned, muted or blocked anyone from lobby or in game because as admin I try and cause least interference as possible.  I'm admin just to force start games when not many players are on :) 

I havent done any imbalance besides the first game when it was an accident.

He again try to be polotician:))) and in game he even laugh after he swap and make unbalanced yesterday said was first swap and now he did second prob doin it all day that command should be removed from him!!!! today again swaped if u want i post game number when he swap he swap a veteran from otherteam with a noob from hes team , tell me if it's ok this!!!

Sexy dont try post again before u answer why u swap noob from ur team!!!!

He explains every thing and say that it's friend of you and laugh on my post , what i dont reallly care i just want justice on kid what do what he want before him noone did swaps!!! On first day admin he startin to be unfair and unbalancing the games and not only 1 game!!!

dst, I would appreciate it if you would not make false and slanderous claims against me.  Here are the scores for after the swap where he is claiming I made an unbalanced game:

00:04Bot Sentinel 4.34 3.83 3.77 3.15 3.93 Avg: 3.80
00:04Bot Scourge 4.90 3.00 3.99 3.30 3.82 Avg: 3.80

There were two new players on the same team so to promote balance I split them so there was one on each team.

Thank you for your time.

Ahaha he posted it without game number like a kid and thinkin it's smart move:)) watch the screenshot where u can see the players:D  he again try to be polite in the eye of others what it shows again hes skillz and he didnt answer on question i asked why swap noob with pro noob from hes team with a better player score can be nearly but  1 new with 1 veteran!!!  when i ask him he said he swap for balance when game is autobalanced:))) He tryin to be a fairplay on forum watch replays and chats if u wanna know how he is!!!! but dont let him swap plz !!!!

He is swappin all day after he got admin as he like, plz do something about each game interrupt autoteambalance!!!!

35 minutes ago, dst said:

Sexy today second swap what need to be posted but i post only 1 of it cause it is gettin booring that he can do what he want:) again fucked 4 mans game.

sexy swap 05.03.2018 Page 1.bmp

sexy swap 05.03.2018 page2.bmp

If anyone cares enough, read the chat log from the lobby which he left out. Karakx asked to be on same team as pirate and then asked me to swap with him, so I did.

00:15sexylilgirlsmmm happy?
00:18karakx nono
00:25karakx mewith pirate not eco with pirate
00:12karakx swap with pirate

So then I swapped with pirate and started.

It looks like he was trying to trap me by asking me to swap with a player just so he could post this.  You are wasting styla and everyones time. 

He just lie can read all chatlog if u want photo posted with gamenumber!

ANYWAY HES FIRST ADMIN WHO USE SWAP COMMAND TO MAKE GAME EASYER FOR HIMSELF!!!!!

Did 3 game each game swaped someone. QUESTION IS SIMPLE WHY HE USE SWAP:D? he will answer cause he know better balance than the auto:)))))

Styla today he swaped again each game so when u not do something on this it means need donation to have word and u accept anything when u get donation even unfair kids to do whatever they want. I just tellin last time... Before this retard NOONE DID SWAP and was more admins !!!!

[fener] and I had been playing 2vs2's all day against ferrochrome and bigimimi so we wanted to be on the same team together again.  The game was still as balanced as possible. 

Please stop your one man crusade against me and let's be friends, okay?

Edited by sexy

Date: 06.03.2018, 15:03       Duration: 37:10

Thisgame swap

Date: 06.03.2018, 14:22       Duration: 10:36

This game kick to not loose!!!

He is all the day lieing doin every game some tricky swap in the  order to not loose so plz tell this noob kid to NOT SWAP ANYMORE OR REMOVE THAT COMMAND FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, dst said:
Date: 06.03.2018, 14:22       Duration: 10:36

This game kick to not loose!!!

There were 6 leavers and a desync in the first 4 minutes, and my only remaining teammate was afk sitting at fountain.

Everyone wanted to rmk except for you, even your team did. I only kicked the afk (after !slap first to get his attention) to allow for rmk.

Tryin to explain we could win in 2 min after kick he just did to not loose score u can inspect the log:) he explain everything or just try. The everyone who wanted rmk was him when he saw he is loosin base!!! so 1 game swap to have +, 1 game kick to not loose and noone doin nothing to this retard so each day will do something for hes score by abusin the admin pos what he got on donation ?

Why did your team vote for rmk too? Only you didn't.

00:04Bot Sentinel 4.00 2.99 3.77 2.99 4.30 Avg: 3.61
00:04Bot Scourge 3.93 3.00 3.00 4.08 3.00 Avg: 3.40

Team diff. in that game is 0.21 and the rules say max is 0.15  Admins rules . This is a warning.