This is IMBA site

Welcome to IMBA legends!
Ready?

Prepare to fight !

Best of the best imba players
Fight !

iCCup

Чтобы избежать отключений от игры, мы рекомендуем использовать наш gproxy. Таким образом вы можете наслаждаться тихой и спокойной игрой, без дисконнектов, которые, к сожалению, происходят из-за несовместимости клиента iccup с чистым патчем Warcraft 1.26b. 
Вы можете скачать gproxy по этой ссылке: https://ingame.ro/files/file/14-gproxy-ingamero/

Используйте тот же Логин и Пароль, который используете в iccup.

styla

Unban IMBA legends players

please unbun me, it turned out that 10 minutes after the start of the game, desynchronization 3 players that went 1, I figured it all out and also went out and got banned for it

Edited by admiral_monah
ban kick name TORRO_COMMON

Hello my IMBA(ciles), I have awoken after a year of hibernation to play this great map again, but I got banned yesterday because there was a bug at start: it was like lagging but other players moved normaly, I even voted for RMK but it didnt pass, so when I was able to click on disconect, I done it and waited for next game (I believe the same thing happened to Eco in that game), please unban me.

Please unban me, i play first time  on this bot- my nick tipomipo

unban me again /cry2 tipomipo PLEASE

Edited by Rak

2 hours ago, Rak said:

unban me again /cry2 tipomipo PLEASE

Only for those who learns from mistake.  We don't have the time to clean the mess of everyone