Sign in to follow this  
styla

Admins rules

2918635.png.31f73a770d3362278cd63eb13bd7

1. Admin has droped at start? Rmk only if players vote, don't kick players!

2. I saw many times when game is full and admins don't start the game and they start to kick weak players. Now if lobby is full and you want to play with your friend(s) who arent in the lobby, you will leave and join with him next game. I say that because are ppl who wait 5-20 min and they are kicked by admins. So, Lobby full >> Start the game!

3. There are a lot of wrong kick's, so, let's make some clear rules like :

When we can kick a player in lobby (or deny).
 Ok, we can kick downloaders. we can deny/kick a player if he flame last game.

When we can kick a player in game:
a. when a player is noob and feed: wrong items/skills (this player can be in enemy team too, dont kick noobs only from your team)
b. antigame - this is a complicated situation(is subjective) but with proof (screen/video) is easy to detect.
c. afk -  watch game (not autokick) and moving hero, this is a classic antigame....

c2.  But, if team score is like 30-5 for enemies, and you are in team with guys who dont want to ff then you can stay afk.

4. Admins can swap players , BUT score must be balanced and all players agree: difference is not greater than/or equal to 0.20

ex: Sentinel 4.00 Scourge 3.70 is wrong!

Sentinel 4.40 Scourge 4.20 is ok!

Punishments for players:

Leaving ( Rage ) = 1 day  
Flaming/Swearing = 1 days(mute all day)
Anti-Game = 2 days

Items destroyed and leave = 7 days.

King.Of.Imba :

Rules are very nice , but an admin should have ability to withstand all situation and know how to solve without a guide!!
when to kick , when to rmk , when to..etc 

just be fair , u will do the correct thing ;)

Updates rules

Super admin 

•                          Can swap players but only if the score are balanced, check  it with !balance before start
  •                          Can leave the game but don't make from this a habit
  •                          Can kick a afk player  (until he is kicked by map) if is on his team .  If the player are in gproxy reconnecting process  he can be kicked too.  
  •                          Can use kick/ban if a player swear, also the admin has to talk civilized like a true admin.
  •                          Can !deny or !ban know players with 1.28.x
  •                          Can kick a player (from his team) who wont !ff if votes are 4/5
  •                          Can !deny a player for current game lobby if in the last game that player was afk/flame.

whenever teams are if autostart or me !start  teams autobalance before game start so !balance is useles

35 minutes ago, eco said:

whenever teams are if autostart or me !start  teams autobalance before game start so !balance is useles

Better like this to prevent abuse.

Many new RU or TR play good though. I lose many times from new players